Corporate and Foundation Partnerships and Support
Girl Scouts is committed to helping today's girls become tomorrow's leaders. With the generous support of corporations and foundations, Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails offers a diverse menu of programming and activities to nearly 5,000 girls in New Mexico. We welcome contributions at all levels, which can be directed toward specific programs and events or general operating expenses.
The council is grateful to our partners and sponsors, recognizing their support in several ways:
- An article or listing in Corporate Connection, which is sent to over 300 community leaders and partners;
- An article or listing in our electronic newsletter for our 7,500 members;
- A highlight or listing in our Annual Report, which is shared with our 7,500 members and over 300 corporate leaders;
- Recognition in grant-funded program materials;
- Speaking opportunities and recognition at sponsored events and in event collateral; and in some cases
- A press release to local media
Contact our Fund Development Department today to learn how your company or foundation can help build girls of courage, confidence, and character to make the world a better place.
Director of Strategic Relations