Here is a GREAT opportunity that GSUSA is offering to councils
… but you must act now!
To wrap up this year’s K-5th grade recruitment campaign, we are partnering with GSUSA for a “Volunteer Bring-A-Friend” promotion. This promotion asks that our current volunteers recruit a friend to be a troop leader and start a new troop. In exchange, the current volunteer will receive a $50 voucher to the GSUSA online store, and the friend they recruited will receive a Girl Guide, one Journey set, and one Skill Builder Badge set from GSUSA.
How does it work? You, a current volunteer, recruits a new volunteer who will be a K-5 troop volunteer. You will then complete a survey which will ask for your information (so you can receive your $50 voucher), as well as for your friend’s information (so make sure that you know what materials your friend wants – you will be ordering them by completing this survey).
Other bits of info:
· This opportunity can be used by ANY current volunteer, regardless of their position in Girl Scouts
· This offer can be used twice by the same person (but no more than twice). This means that someone who recruits two troop leaders can end up with $100 to the GSUSA online store.
· The $50 voucher codes can only be used at the GSUSA online store, and cannot be redeemed through La Tienda.
· All materials requested through this offer will be mailed on March 3, 2014. This offer must be taken advantage of no later than February 28, 2014.
· There are pre-set Troop Essentials classes, ready to take on new leaders. Contact your Regional Manager for dates.
If you have any questions about this campaign, please contact your Regional Manager, or Angela Sayler (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
I can’t wait to…
See how many new troops we start! www.girlscouts.org/inviteafriend