Our Local Girl Scout Troops Can Also Benefit from this Gift of Caring!
- Gift of Caring can ONLY be done through the online donation form. Customers should be referred to this online form where they will be paying via credit card.
- Any troop who participated in the 2013-2014 Cookie Program can participate. This opportunity will be available from April 7 - May 19, 2014. Any donations made after May 19 will not be credited to the troop. Take advantage right away!
- Eligible Girl Scout Troops will receive $1.00 per box of cookies when troop number is designated on donation. For a troop of 10 girls, if each girl were to add 10 Community Challenge / Gift of Caring packages/boxes, the troop would receive $100!
The easiest way to share? Go to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GSNMT ) and share the message on your Facebook page! Remember to encourage people to designate your troop number when completing their donation online to get your $1 per box credit for your troop!
Use the sample email text and social media post to promote to your friends and family.
- Share the Gift of Caring donation message cards to businesses—they love to support a good cause while also benefiting from making a tax-deductible purchase.
- Make sure you tell your customer to input your troop number on the online form so that you receive credit for the “sale.”
- There is NO management on the part of troops, service units, parents, or girls! GSNMT will issue checks to troops in May.
- Parents and volunteers only need to communicate the information and ask for donations to support our military!
Resources for our Girl Scouts participating in the Community Challenge:
Sample email message for troops to send to friends and family
Sample text for Facebook post
Graphic for Facebook post
Community Challenge flyer