Girls from Farmington, Aztec, Bloomfield, and all of
San Juan County are going to camp this summer!
San Juan Summer Camp Weeks: June 16-21 & July 21-26
Who: ALL GIRLS (not just currently registered Girl Scouts) entering 2nd – 12th Grades! (Pass this info along to friends, classmates, sisters … you can all attend camp together!)
What: Leadership-building, team-working, and memory-making resident (overnight) camp!
Where: Rancho del Chaparral (located in the Jemez Mountains near Cuba, NM)
Your camper will be a LEADER! She will work with a team to explore and come up with creative solutions! She will leap into challenges and try awesome new things! She will make memories and learn great life skills! She will do all this, this summer AT CAMP! Rancho del Chaparral is a camp for ALL GIRLS (not just currently reregistered girls).
You have many Camp options for San Juan Camp Weeks, including:
- Camp sessions at Rancho del Chaparral for June 16-21 include: Hiking to Fairyland (2nd – 4th grades), Horseback Riding Level 1: Saddle Up! (4th-8th), Climb On! (5th-10th), Horseback Riding Level 3: Trailblazers (6-12th), and Girls with Guitars (6th-12th).
- Camp sessions at Rancho del Chaparral for July 21-26 include: Secret Agent Camp (4th-8th), Horseback Riding Level 2: English Equestrienne (4th-10th), Boots & Backpacks (4th-10th), ProChef: Designer Imposters & Decadent Desserts (5th-10th), and Moonlight Magic (6th-12th).
- Have questions about what which Camp session to sign up for? Check out the Eastern Plains Camp Week brochure (pdf) for more details OR contact Shoe at email@example.com or 505.923.2521
How do I register?
Complete all questions on the Individual Registration Form. PLEASE PRINT. A confirmation letter will be e-mailed to you after your campers registration is received and processed.
Checklist: What do I send in?
Did You Know … we provide transportation for campers going to camp during the San Juan Camp Weeks!
Transportation is provided for campers going to Rancho del Chaparral during the San Juan Camp Weeks (June 16-21 or July 21-26):
- Transportation cost is $20 one way or $40 round trip
- Busses will pick up and drop off girls at the American Red Cross Office in Farmington
- To sign up to ride the bus, contact the GSNMT office at 505-343-1040